Monday, May 7, 2007

How to get my house?


My house is on No.7, Lane 46, Jhongjheng Rd., Sinjhuang City, Taipei County. I am studying Chang Gung University now. It is not far from my home to the school, and that is also the reason of why I will choose this school.
From the school to my house, it didn't spend much time, if you have a motorcycle or a car. The following is the method to get my house by ride a motorcycle or drive the car. When you go out of the school's front door, you have to go to Wenhua 1st road for a shot time and turn to Qingshan road. After you arrive Sinjhuang City from Qingshan road, you can see Jhongjheng road on the crossing. And then you just turn to Jhongjheng road and go along with this road. On Jhongjheng road , you will pass though another university on the way to my home. Until you see a big blue structure, that is IKEA, and my house is opposite to IKEA. So when you see IKEA, you also get my house.
Although my house is nearly to the school, it still takes much time when you take the bus. Because the bus can't go to Sinjhuang City from Qingshan road, but it is the shortest way to get to Sinjhuang City from Chang Gung Hospital. If you want to take a bus from school to my home, you can only take the bus GongXi-BeiMen on Chang Gung Hospital station and get off on TouQian station.

So it is not convenience to take bus to my house from school. Instead of taking the bus, I always ride the motorcycle to the school. It is more effective than take the bus to my home.

No comments: