Thursday, May 3, 2007

My Classmate

There are about forty eight students in my class. One of them makes me very curious about him, because his Chinese name is similar with my Chinese. He is named Chen Guan Da and his English is Tim as me.
He lives in Taipei and the distance between his home and school is not very long, so he takes bus to school everyday. There are four people in his family and he is also the youngest person in his family. He has been studying English for eight years. His hobbies are playing computer and studying, but he spends much time in studying more than playing computer games. So his grades are outstanding in my class. We sometimes play basketball together after classes. That is the opportunity I can talk with him and know him. By talking with him, I know his goal is to study at Chang Gung University.
I am very happy to know him. I think we will be very good friends in the future. In the end, I hope I can learn his advantage to improve my bad habits.

No comments: