Thursday, May 24, 2007

Take A Rest....

This is a little joke I see on the Internet net, The word and content are very easy to read , and it is funny.You can read it to let you forget something not happy. Hope it can makes you relax after you read it.
................................................................................................................................................................
Marge often burned with anger because her husband Elmer seemed to ignore her. "How do you like my new hat?" asked Marge proudly. "Uh huh … It's all right." "Do't you think my new dress is cute?" "It'll do." "Do you think the white shoes will go with it?" "Oh, I guess so." "Do you think the shell necklace clashes with the blouse?" "It's O.K." "Why don't you put down the newspaper,dear?" Marge hissed through clenched teeth. "In a few minutes." "Do you mind if I season your supper tonight with arsenic?" "Whatever you wish, dear."

From:http://www.taconet.com.tw/ycceddy

No comments: